Okay, so you want to publish your website and are looking for a hosting website. You go to a Web Hosting Mexico website and you feel tempted after seeing a dirt-cheap hosting plan and you are all excited to sign-up for that plan. Hold on! That which seems like a cheap plan will cost you way more and would also cause you a lot of pain. There are a number of web-hosting service companies that offer very cheap Web Hosting Mexico plans, in fact some of them even offer free-of-cost hosting plans, this has now become a regular trend and in this article I will update you regarding the drawbacks of a cheap Web Hosting Mexico plan.
Even if you choose a reasonably priced plan, I recommend that before signing up for the plan, please do the research and get accustomed with the terms and conditions of the package, i.e. read the fine lines carefully. Having crystal clear understanding about the plan will make you aware of the benefits and the limitations too.
“Nothing comes for free” that’s right people; do not get into the trap of “FREE” web-hosting plans. Please realize that the low cost plans will contain limited benefits, it also signifies lower quality of service. By lower quality of service, I mean that the downtime of your website would be much larger if you go for a cheap web-hosting plan, so what’s the point hosting it on a website which is down for several errors for most of the time. Familiarize yourself with the hosting company you choose by reading the reviews of the users who have used the hosting services of the website.
You should also look for the following parameters when choosing a hosting service:
1. Data Storage Capacity: The offered data storage capacity shouldn’t just be enough for the current size of your website, but should also be flexible enough to allow for future updates and changes, I recommend you go for a minimum 250MB data storage plan, again this is the minimum quantity I recommend, please choose a higher capacity plan for better performance.
2. Data Transfer Bandwidth: This signifies the maximum allowed data rate bandwidth; this should be as high as possible. When multiple users log-into your website the hosting service must do justice with all and must provide each user the best possible experience, hence having a high data rate bandwidth is essential.
3. Ads by the hosting company: There shouldn’t be any ads on the website by the hosting company.
4. Performance record of the hosting company: Do a research to examine the performance records of the hosting company by contacting the user who has used their services.
5. Finally, the price of the package: I recommend that you choose the highest priced plan which you can afford to spend on hosting, this will in-turn bring you more of what you spend i.e. your hard-earned money. I hope the above tips were helpful to you and wish your online website a grand success.